A new chapter for our EMT students
On January 31st an amazing group of students completed the EMT program. These students came to our school with an interest in learning skills to help them train to work as an EMT. Instructor Dru Snider worked closely with each student and provided them with various hands on learning opportunities.
Students were also able to visit a 9-1-1 dispatch center, a fire station, the coroner’s office, and had a visit from AMR during one of their classes.
It is through these opportunities that Instructor Snider provided his class, that students obtained the skills necessary for them to be better prepared and successful with the EMT National Registry exam. We are proud of our students a wish them the best in their new chapter!
Congratulations to the following students for receiving Student of the Month in their class:
- Dental Assistant, RDA eligible: Julissa F.
- Emergency Medical Technician: Aaliyah Y.
- Medical Clinical Administrative Professional: Melissa C.
- Pharmacy Technician: Sandy N. & Ray S.
- Phlebotomy: Sydney G.
- Administrative Office Professional: Marissa U., Jessamine M., & Idmara R.